What’s on my mind??? Facebook is always asking me this. Well Facebook if I told you what’s on my mind, firstly I could get into strife and secondly it would be an essay hence I am writing it here.
1: Why isn’t the oxazepam working on this little old lady. She has been up all night keeping me busy, wandering the corridors and waking up residents because she is trying to escape and sets of the alarms.
2. What is the go with me and boys. Sex it up boy who turns out is a bit of a douche bag and as my friends say I should forget about him but I can’t. He was hook up with an incredible six pack, clearly he wanted my pants. I could use the practice before my Europe trip. But why call me at 4:30 in the morning. Was I a last resort? Well that’s clear as mud isn’t it.
3. Why is it that when I’m stressed I turn to alcohol, cigarettes and boys. I should be looking at something a little bit healthier. And I know my vogue menthols are highly unattractive to some and that I’m breathing cancer on a stick, I know that alcohol can give me cirrhosis of the liver and that I’m a statistic of having an ambulance called because I was intoxicated. With boys bed hopping which is something I don’t really do could turn into making three headed monsters and that i should use protection- I made that mistake once with douche bag but luckily no three headed creatures were made.
4. Night shift is making me go crazy and ruining my body clock.
5. My time management skills are crap, how can I be in 3 places at once on Friday. I’ve tripled booked myself.
6. Diabetes dr yes I should change my line every 3 days, but I don’t do it because yes I am lazy and secondly I have forgotten to order my supplies but I have found a bit of a loop hole by just changing the reservoir but of course I won’t tell you that. Oh and next time when I’m about to have sex let me just stop what is happening and ask the boy how strenuous our activity will be and should I eat some carbs. Also ill tell him to stop what his doing so I can test my blood sugar levels. Real mood lightener.
7. My trip is freaking me out. It’s so soon. Am I doing the right thing.
And that Facebook is what’s on my mind, but I can’t tell you because I’m sure there won’t be enough space plus I think my mother will freak if she hears about my boy and sexcapades.
Clearly night shift is affecting my body clock and mind hence why I am writing this so early in the morning, sitting outside the door of oxazepam lady who is not sleeping and counting her pennies.